The original model of this stereo cartridge is the AT33ANV, which was available as a special release to celebrate our 45th anniversary. The A33ANV was the first in the AN33 series to feature a Duralumin cantilever, which received wide acclaim for its sound quality.
Retaining the basic specification, we present a further improved and evolved model.
The A33EV is a 1⁄2 inch, standard mount 0.3 x 0.7 mm elliptical cartridge featuring a tapered Duralumin cantilever which reduces the effective mass of the cartridge, resulting in a more durable cantilever. The Dual Moving Coil cartridge design increases channel separation and extends the frequency response range delivering extraordinary audio quality. Internally constructed with a neodymium magnet enhances magnetic energy and PCOCC wire for pure audio transmission.
- Elliptical stylus chip and durable duralumin tapered pipe cantilever.
- 10Ω mid impedance specifications.
- Dramatically increased magnetism with neodymium magnets and PCOCC as the coil.
- High separation, wide-response dual moving coil.
- VC Mold eliminates unnecessary vibrations.
- “Hanenite” anti-vibration rubber eliminates unwanted vibrations.