KEF KW1 Wireless Subwoofer Adapter Kit
Comprising a discreet transmitter and receiver, KEF KW1 works with the KUBE 8b, 10b, 12b, KC62 and KF92 subwoofers. It allows KEF subs to be optimally placed, and not limited by cables. High-quality wireless transmission delivers every ounce of detail and impact from your favourite films and music.
The receiver is also available separately, allowing two KEF subwoofers to receive the same signal wirelessly from the same transmitter.
- LOSSLESS AUDIO- 5.2 & 5.8GHz selectable digital wireless link for near lossless audio
- ADVANCED ALGORITHM- Advanced RF Selection Algorithm
- WIDE RANGE- Up to 15 metre (30M/ 100 ft line of sight) operational distance between transmitter and receiver
- LOW LATENCY- Designed with latency of <17ms
- HIGH PERFORMANCE- 24-bit 48KHz high resolution audio for pristine performance
Performance with convenience
KW1 operates in the high-bandwidth 5GHz band and delivers audio up to 24bit/48kHz. The transmitter is powered by USB, while the receiver is powered directly by the subs expansion port. Pairing is intuitive and highly stable, while a range of up to 30m (line of sight) makes placement easy. KW1 is also perfectly suited for use with KEF’s LSX, LS50 Wireless and LS50 Wireless II.