Integrated Stereo Amplifier with HEOS Built-in
- Power to suit your audio preference: 2ch fully discrete current feedback integrated Hi-Fi amplifier; 60W per channel (8-ohm, 20Hz – 20kHz)
- Marantz proprietary HDAM-SA3 circuit: Wide dynamic range and famous Marantz soundstage
- Shielded toroidal transformer: Delivering high level of clean power for pure amplification without distortion
- Built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support: Improved network stability even in Wi-Fi crowded homes
- HEOS Built-in wireless music streaming: Play nearly unlimited music from your favourite streaming services like Spotify Free and Premium, Amazon Music, Deezer, TuneIn Internet Radio and more with the comfortable HEOS app
- Wide range of connectivity: Four analogue inputs, one analogue output, one coaxial input, two optical digital inputs and one USB-A for high resolution audio files
- High-performance, high-resolution audio playback: Supports high-resolution audio ALAC, FLAC and WAV lossless files up to 24-bit/192-kHz — plus, DSD 2.8MHz and 5.6MHz tracks for high-resolution listening supported by a high performance audio DAC AK4490
- Play vinyl with exceptional clarity: Integrated phono input with newly design FET input stage to improve signal purity and improve sound
- Fully shielded digital and network section with the option to deactivate: Minimises the risk of interference by digital section to achieve highest audio performance and a pure analogue experience
- Premium Marantz SPKT-1+ speaker terminals: Improved connection to speakers for high quality playback
- Speak your commands: Supports Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri voice agents for seamless voice control
- Works with your TV remote: Program the PM7000N to work with your TV remote and easily adjust volume up, volume down, mute and source selection
Modern Integrated Amplifier
The PM7000N is the first fully discrete, current feedback integrated Hi-Fi amplifier with HEOS Built-in technology for network music access from Marantz. It is the ideal choice for audio connoisseurs that require Marantz Musical sound with flexible operation and access to digital streaming music. The amplifier delivers a powerful 2x 60W into 8 ohm or 2 x 80W into 4 ohm (20Hz – 20kHz).
The Most Musical Sound
Engineered and extensively tuned by a team drawing on more than 65 years of Hi-Fi expertise, the PM7000N provides exceptional performance for your audio collection. Whether digital or analogue, enjoy the most musical sound from any source.
Fully Discrete Current Feedback Power Amplifier with HDAM-S3
Current Feedback amplification, a renowned Marantz-proprietary circuit technology, is thoughtfully designed to match the requirements of high resolution music for wide-bandwidth and high-speed audio reproduction. The impedance at the Current Feedback point is minimized, generating a very low ground potential. Marantz Current Feedback amplifiers reduce the need for phase compensation by minimizing Negative Feedback (NFB). This simplifies the signal path and results in a high through-rate, excellent transient response and superb sonic transparency across the full bandwidth. Unlike conventional Voltage Feedback topology, Current Feedback renders the power amplifier nearly immune to difficult loudspeaker loads.
Marantz HDAM-SA3 Technology
Marantz developed its own discrete circuit boards called Hyper-Dynamic Amplifier Modules, or HDAMs, to replace the chip-based amps used elsewhere. Using discrete surface mount components with short mirror-image left and right signal paths, HDAMs outperform the regular integrated Op-amps dramatically in Slew Rate and noise level. The result is much more dynamic, accurate and detailed sound. Over the years, Marantz developed different HDAMs to fit the particular requirements of each player and amplifier. The PM7000N uses the high-grade SA3 version.
High-Grade Sound Parts
Marantz has a steadfast reputation for choosing the best-possible components for its Hi-Fi products, and the PM7000N is built with that same performance-first Hi-Fi approach. Marantz engineers selected and optimized the PM7000N through extensive listening in dedicated Marantz facilities in Europe and Japan using Hi-Fi tuned sound parts.
Wide Range of Connectivity
The PM7000N is equipped with 4 analogue inputs and one analogue output, plus a high quality Phone MM equalizer and features one coaxial and two optical digital inputs, along with a USB-A input for high resolution audio files.
Hi-Res Audio Support
With the ability to decode hi-res audio ALAC, FLAC and WAV lossless files up to 24-bit/192-kHz, as well as DSD 2.8MHz and 5.6MHz tracks (the audiophile format of SACD), enjoy music exactly as the artist intended. Listen to your music via the rear panel USB port or over network sources.
Improved Integrated Phono Input
For a long time, Marantz integrated amplifiers have featured high-quality phono stages. The PM7000N remains faithful to that legacy while also introducing a new design — one that integrates a FET (field-effect transistors) in the input stage. This provides high input impedance, eliminates the need for AC coupling capacitors and simplifies the signal path, lowering distortion and noise vastly improving the signal purity overall.
AirPlay 2 + Apple Siri Voice Control
Stream audio from your favourite music services like Apple Music and Spotify or watch videos from services like YouTube and Netflix from any iPhone, iPad, Mac or Apple TV. Hear the audio perfectly synced to your speakers from AirPlay 2 sources.
For multi-room audio, wirelessly stream content to multiple AirPlay 2 compatible devices simultaneously with improved audio buffering to ensure smooth audio playback. AirPlay 2 provides control and grouping of compatible audio devices within the Apple Music or Home app. Use AirPlay 2 in-app or with your voice via Siri